The sixteenth meeting of the Stakeholder Group for the cross-border region of “Drina-Sava” was organized on the 2nd March in the City Hall Nijemci in Nijemci, Croatia. The discussion on this meeting was focused on the following topics:
- Networking of stakeholder group members in the process of cooperation, preparation and implementation of projects in the cross-border region of “Drina-Sava”;
- Information on the ABD Grant scheme within the Project “Rural development through integrated forest and water resources management (LEIWW)”;
- Implemented and planned activities within the EU Project “Fostering regional cooperation and balanced territorial development of Western Balkan countries in the process towards EU integration”;
- Conclusions and future activities;
- Field visit to the family farm (OPG) Mirko Dizdar – Examples of good practice.
Conclusions from the meeting:
- On the next meeting of the stakeholder group invitation should be send to the SWG Secretary General, mayors, SWG delegates, EU delegates and representatives of ministries;
- The members of the stakeholders group suggested preparation of report with information on all implemented activities in the region;
- The members of the stakeholder group will prepare recommendation for the next phase of the project,
- Representatives of the Municipality of Nijemci will, at the next meeting, give a presentation on the procedures for applying on CBC calls – experiences and examples of good practice.
This activity is part of the EU funded project: “Fostering regional cooperation and balanced territorial development of Western Balkan countries in the process towards EU integration” implemented by SWG.